Friday, July 23, 2010

Greetings and Welcome!!!

Those that dare to dream... dare to do...

I have been with the ETSY community now for 6 weeks...
It has always been a goal of mine to have my jewelry designs "reach the masses" lol, and now I am finally bringing this dream to realization.

Some may consider me a "late bloomer" but I believe that we are all destined to be what we are meant to be... Jewelry creations flow from me just as my poetry does. I am creative and unique and my pieces will always be 'one onlys'...

Based upon that simple and wonderful principle... my shop will offer unique and one of a kind pieces to someone that will know... that they will be the only one in the world that will have that piece. Original and fresh, unusual and unique findings, nothing that will have a 'mass produced' feel.

As I carve my way into this niche... please join me? I am at my best in my creative zone... my journey will be worth the trip, for it is, and was... always my destination.
Enjoy my shop.
Watch for future posts to include my writings as well...
Most of all, enjoy the unique and wonderful person that you are... just like me jewelry... there is only one... you.

Peace and blessings,
Deb

Here's a Sample!


Check me out at your convenience at: Beekai Artisan Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment