Saturday, August 28, 2010

Whoa...

Been a very busy few weeks since my last post...
I have completely relocated my studio in my home. All the gorgeous sparklies and found findings have a wonderful (and organized) lol... place to call their own.
YAY!

The space looks like an Aladdin's cave of treasure. I know where everything is now down to the tiniest pair of pliers or seed pearl. yeah...

I love to create, design, and then bring the piece to completion. I am at my happiest writing or making beautiful, budget friendly Art to Wear.
My shop is beekai.etsy.com, please check it out if you have time?
It is well worth your stopping by...

I am having a Celebration of Autumn Sale for the whole month of September...
See shop for more details!

Onward to the studio...

Peace and blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment