Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Major News!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/beekai

Greetings...

I have two very important announcements! I can't stop smiling...

Number One:

I was recently picked to be showcased in the upcoming March Issue of BeadStyle Magazine in the Earring Gallery Section. Oh, I am soo excited!!!

Here's a pic of the earrings from my shop the editors have selected:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/52565888/thats-life-earrings-stamped-sayings

These little cuties have already been sent off for the photo shoot for BeadStyle and I can't wait...
Huge :)!!!


Number Two:

For the dates of Oct. 1 thru Oct. 22 I will be having a 3 Week BOGO sale on my pieces.

If you purchase a piece, you will be able to buy one of equal or lesser value at half price, less shipping and handling. I will refund the difference when I mail out the pieces that you have selected.

How's that for a great sale? Christmas is just around the corner so please shop early for guaranteed delivery. All my pieces come gift boxed, so all you have to do is add a bow and/or pretty paper.
lol.

I am in 11 Treasuries, I have made wonderful new friends, I am now going to be featured in a respected national jewelry magazine.

yeah...
many blessings to say thanks for...

More soon,
Love, Deb

2 comments: